Monday, March 26, 2007

Now that was fun!


So today I flew my first "famous" person with my present job. The thing that drives me crazy about people that champion a cause is this, if you believe in a cause, live your cause.... So let me talk about a "cause" If you publicly criticize the government's environmental policies and call yourself an "environmentalist" and raise money for the cure of "global warming" please do not travel using the following methods:


1. Show up to Private Jet in Chevrolet Suburban 4X4(30gal)


2. Gets in Private Jet and flies 750 miles(400gal)


3. Is picked up in Ford Excursion (40gal)



I mean, I love causes..... and environmental protection is a great one....but drive an electric car! They are cool, I promise!! I won't laugh.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Name??? Were his initials Al Gore? We won't accuse you of name-dropping! I'm sure there's some company policy regarding this, but slip in in SOMEHOW!

RogueHistorian said...

Oh if you ever want to really get annoyed by people like this, go to Boulder, CO. It area is full of fake, yuppie "environmentalists." They claim to be green, but all they really do is take their dogs everywhere, drink chai tea, shop at "Wild Oats," and eat a ton of granola - all the while driving around in either SUVs or older cars which are perpetually surrounded by a blue/grey cloud of exhaust.

Erin said...

My guess was sheryl crow. But the nice thing about that is, you only have to stock one roll of TP for the whole flight.