Friday, January 19, 2007

Back to work

So Christmas is over and work is back...... O what fun flying in the winter is .....especially the North East US. Really, why do people live here???? High Taxes, bad weather, high cost of living............ Oh well, more space for me in the south.....minus Fla. Well my football team at Georgia Southern finally has something to cheer about. After one season with the worst coach in GASOU history, we have a new man, and he seems to want to win football games! Wow..... well, we shall see how this pans out but I feel good about it. I trust all is well in blog world and I shall post after I get back from this tour.....I'm stuck in Ithaca,NY. it smells.

J

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Florida?! Oh wait...too much sun for you to be running around there. I forgot. :)

-Yar

Anonymous said...

Check me out, I put up a blog. Now freakin' blog more! You fly to all these cool places - freakin' blog and take pictures! Freak!

Erin said...

your disdain for FL does not bode well for visits from you and your lovely wife to my future mini-farm. but, you are a pilot. you guys can just pop by on a saturday, pick up some fresh citrus fruits, and head back out to the 'nasti.